WC-12 windshield brackets

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

WC-12 windshield brackets

Post by Mark Jennings »

I am looking for the brackets that are fastened by (3) screws to the windshield frame on a WC-12. They are connected to the arms that allow the windshield to be opened and locked in various places. I am sure they also fit other WC model as well. Thanks in advance. Mark.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.

Post by Guest »

check vintage powerwagons or mid west they both carry them. they are on any closed cab wc 1/2 ton and ambulence
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

windshield brackets

Post by Mark Jennings »

Already checked with both and they do not carry them. Thought I would have better luck here. Mark.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.
Mark GB
Corporal
Corporal

Check ebay

Post by Mark GB »

there was a pair on ebay US recently - might be someone on here selling them
Drove it, used it, broke it, fixed it, sold it - looking for another
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Mark:

That surprises me that Vintage and Midwest wouldn't have them. Maybe check on some of the other Dodge sites, like the Power Wagon forum or PWA. You could also check some of the European parts places, but shipping may change your mind. BTW, all WC's had em. I would think they're all the same part #.

Good Luck
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
ThunderStick
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

Post by ThunderStick »

Mr. Jennings is looking for the brackets that fit to the windshield frame of a closed cab 1/2 ton truck. Most of the parts mentioned as being on eBay ahve been for the open cab trucks. They are completely differente.

I know, 'cause I've looked and am still searching. I posted a thread on this earlier when this forum was pretty new. Still no luck.

Mr. Jennings, I believe that you will succeed in finding them, as I hope I will. The next step is be ever vigilent to the auctions on eBay and to attend every military vehicle show and swap meet you can. They usually have flea markets, too.

Parts is parts.
:P :P
"What we've got here is ....... FAILURE ...... to communicate."

1941 Dodge WC-1, born 01/16/1941, adopted 10/19/2003