Does the Chevy need a heater

andy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Does the Chevy need a heater

Post by andy »

Does my Chevy need a heater? I don't think so. With the heat from the engine, the cab feel pretty warm (hot). Okay, I guess where I live, I could get away without having one. It felt pretty good to work on my truck again. Thanks Andy
Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Does the Chevy need a heater

Post by Vista52 »

Hi Andy...where ya been???

I guess you won't need one if you don't drive it in January and February. Heck, I've seen it snow 2 or 3 inches across the Tehachapi Pass!!!! :D
Coming together is a Beginning...Keeping together is Progress...Working together is Success.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is Taken...Oscar Wilde
A POW is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him...WSC
andy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Does the Chevy need a heater

Post by andy »

Hi Vista52, I have been pretty busy, running my tail off. Been rear-ended a couple of time and watched a bonehead on crack drive into my left steer tire, been a very rough few months. Had some set backs with my truck, over heating and fuel pump problem. Who knew that replacing the water pump with the outside temps about 100 was hard :D . Good new is that I got the fuel pump problem taken care of, got really good at rebuilding my fuel pump and carburetor. Also the over-heating taking care off, flushed my radiator and I'm happy to report that I now have brakes. It's good to finally make progress :lol: . Thanks Andy