GOOD DEUCE SITE or BAD DEUCE SITE

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

GOOD DEUCE SITE or BAD DEUCE SITE

Post by RANGER »

Try the TM9-801.com site the sitemeister is NUTS over the CCKW.
Last edited by RANGER on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: GOOD DEUCE SITE

Post by Vista52 »

Ranger,

Didn't you get the Memo,..... you Won!!!!!....Let it go and Move On. We all have.

Leave the sarcasm and the Dark Side behind and step-out into the light. :lol: :lol:
Coming together is a Beginning...Keeping together is Progress...Working together is Success.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is Taken...Oscar Wilde
A POW is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him...WSC
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Apparantly you are not a CCKW fan, or interested in MV restoration or History, CCKW's are a great truck and there is a growing interest, be thankful there are sites devotes to the preservation of those fine trucks. All information should be welcomed with open arms and withoout prejudice.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Vista52 »

I'll tell you what I am........I'm a Big Ranger Fan.
Coming together is a Beginning...Keeping together is Progress...Working together is Success.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is Taken...Oscar Wilde
A POW is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him...WSC
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I am too. Different strokes for different follks tho is good practice.
Entry level CCKW needs a good bunny slope to practice on.
In order to learn something right one must also learn what is wrong and I can't think of a better place to start.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: GOOD DEUCE SITE or BAD DEUCE SITE

Post by RANGER »

I occasionally sneak a quick peek, it is like watching baby take his first steps as he discovers the world of CCKW and answers his own questions. Good place for novices to get used to posting without fear of looking foolish.
It's a bit farby in content, and only meant for dumb CCKW owners, at least that's what he tells everyone they are.
Last edited by RANGER on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: GOOD DEUCE SITE or BAD DEUCE SITE

Post by RANGER »

Kinda farby, the before and after pics of the owners CCKW restoration are a trip in time that has stood still, only the air in the tires has changed.
The site is a waste of time.