rims

All other trucks not mentioned above.
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

rims

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

I have 10 7.5 by 20 rims that are definitely WW2 or at least a few tires are because they are synthetic rubber. I am having trouble iding them. I know M8s, M20s, G8ts, CCKWs, Ben Hurs, all use 6 lug and these are 5. Here is a picture of them. If anyone can use them let me know and we can work out a deal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
Nick Bombini
Corporal
Corporal

Re: rims

Post by Nick Bombini »

PM sent!
Nick Bombini
---
'42 M7A1 Generator
'42 M7 Generator trailer
'43 CCKW 352 A2
'45 USMC mobile repair shop trailer
'45 GPW
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Nick wanted a few of the rims but neglected to share with me what they go to so any help will help
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

All the rims are now sold. Thank you for looking
General Chesty Puller
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

What do they fit then?

Post by Gordon_M »

I have no idea what they are used on, Dodge VF maybe?
Gordon, in Scotland

( Now officially given up on any form of politics )
Nick Bombini
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Nick Bombini »

I have a marine corps mobile repair shop trailer that they fit, but other than that, I have no clue. I was thinking the bomb trailer that goes behind a chevy, but those are 18". Oh well, at least they fit my trailer and it'll be nice to have some spares.

--Nick
Nick Bombini
---
'42 M7A1 Generator
'42 M7 Generator trailer
'43 CCKW 352 A2
'45 USMC mobile repair shop trailer
'45 GPW
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Civilian GMC 1 -1/2 ton late 30's thru 40s, not necessarily military. Note the small bolt holes, will not fit military 4X4, 6x6 trucks. The hand holes say GMC, GMC, GMC, GMC, GMC, GMC, GMC, GMC.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it