A BETTER CCKW IDEA? DUHH, I DON'T THINK SO

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

A BETTER CCKW IDEA? DUHH, I DON'T THINK SO

Post by RANGER »

Lotta time being wasted on how to get them slow poke Chevy and CCKW trucks go from A to B in a rush because a newbie makeover chariot of war wants to be in the display with restored chariots of war. First off the truck will not be representative of anything WWII, the butchering is a give away. Why waste time impressing the peanut gallery with fancy gearbox lingo and brand name talk? All that time is wasted as the rest of the truck usually suffers from lack of attention and sheds parts and chunks of tarp enroute. Why not put all that time and effort into just making the truck what it really was supposed to be. Did anyone notice that after all the butchering the owners of these creations then want to find a convoy? :?
What's the big hurry?
Last edited by RANGER on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
42cckw
Corporal
Corporal

Re: A BETTER CCKW IDEA? DUHH, I DON'T THINK SO

Post by 42cckw »

Hey Ranger

Do you know how to make a Sopwith Camel fly pretty fast :?: simple you put a Merlin on it :lol:
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: A BETTER CCKW IDEA? DUHH, I DON'T THINK SO

Post by RANGER »

Jamey, Jamey, Jamey. :)
Jamey is a true CCKW owner, he asks no more of his CCKW than GMC intended and is not a menace to society by altering his truck to be something it is not.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it