AW C'MON

All other trucks not mentioned above.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

AW C'MON

Post by RANGER »

Notice that some have a sizeable list of MV's after their name, many are junk amd beyond restoring or recovery of parts. In some communities a "junkyard" licence is required if the vehicles are not registered and operable.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Re: AW C'MON

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

Ranger I take offense to that. My Mom calls our hose a junk yard due to one frame sitting outside and an mv under a canopy. Not to mention 2 in our 3 car garage.
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Mother knows best. :wink:
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

We live on 2 acres. Well it doesn't help that my dad has 2 projects outside but they aren't cars ones a wind mill and a railroad motor car oh and a pump car
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

The Pump Car can be classed as an exercise machine. One has to be creative these days.
DM Carpenter
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by DM Carpenter »

Mine may resemble that remark from an angle or two, but thank goodness for acreage and 'non-incorporated areas' :D
1943 GPW 93517 "Basketcase"
1945 WC-52
1953 M-38A1 USAF then USMC
1965 D-100
BB-55 USS North Carolina LHC
..._
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I was alluding that some collectors may be trying to come up with an impressive list when in reality the trucks are junkers beyond restoring, it would be interesting to see photos of the trucks. I have an old open cab out in the woods and could list that as a truck, but it would not be representative of anything.
DM Carpenter
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by DM Carpenter »

Nothing that I have is beyond, but some are closer to the horizon than the others... :D
1943 GPW 93517 "Basketcase"
1945 WC-52
1953 M-38A1 USAF then USMC
1965 D-100
BB-55 USS North Carolina LHC
..._