Other 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton stuff for sale....

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Amarillo Shon

Other 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton stuff for sale....

Post by Amarillo Shon »

Hey Gang,

I found a few other things for sale after going up to the scrap heap I keep my stuff at. I have a pair of 1/2 ton front fenders (they are rough, and the headlight buckets are spot welded on in 4 places on each fender, but I really think they could be made to work). I have a pair of fender skirts that would need some work, but should be ok. I have a 1/2 ton front nose and side panels. I have a 1/2 ton tranny taken out of a command car and stored in my garage, shifts ok, but I dont know anything else about it. 1 or 2 1/2 ton transfer case and mounting brackets. I have 2 of the 1/2 ton spark plug wire looms. I have several 3/4 ton transfer cases, a 3/4 ton nose and non winch side panels, and a full 3/4 ton grill (non-winch). I need to sell some of this stuff so make me some offers.

Email me at **shonelliott**@cox.net (remove the asterics)

Thanks
68427vette
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

where?

Post by 68427vette »

location???
Looking for a donor M38 w/ good motor, Scoutcars and Halftracks, VC's, VF401-406
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Jeff:

Ain't Amarillo in Texas? :shock:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Amarillo Shon

Sorry, its all in Amarillo....

Post by Amarillo Shon »