WANTED-WWII JEEP TRAILER PARTS

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

WANTED-WWII JEEP TRAILER PARTS

Post by RANGER »

I need a spare frame rail for the WWII Jeep Trailer, Left or Right makes no difference. Has to be from Willys or Bantam, not M-100.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

trailer parts

Post by Mark Jennings »

Hi Ranger, Did you see this parts trailer recently on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 46667&rd=1
Just thought I would pass it along. Mark.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I just peeked, looks like the guy is trying to avoid a trip to the dump. Thanks. I just need one rail as one of mine was buckled from jacknifing in army service, I pressed it straight ant it looks nice, but I can still see slight indications or repair. I put a couple hundred hours on my trailer, and that one rail is bugging me. Be careful when buying that Jeep trailer, as they are as expensive as a truck when it comes to body work.
Mine was bought at the west coast and came complete with autographs from a Potbellied Jeep Owners Club.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

jeep trailer

Post by Mark Jennings »

Hi Ranger, I was thinking the same thing but did not know what you could use, if anything. If I was closer I would have bought it. The Jerry Can holders and the wheels are worth his asking price. Take care. Mark.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

He is a distant 600 miles one way.