NOS GI ISSUE M-35 CAB COVERS

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

NOS GI ISSUE M-35 CAB COVERS

Post by RANGER »

Not repro, actual fresh GI Issue still in shrink wrap, 383 Green. $275.00 plus $20.00 Fedex inUSofA. Also have same in desert sand with some smudges due to handling, $175.00 plus FedEx Lower 48 USofA. Why wait for repro?
Last edited by RANGER on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
jward1
Corporal
Corporal

m35 top

Post by jward1 »

is the sand top canvas or that rubber/vinal stuff. i am interested in it. thanks james
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Canvas and still folded. I have 40+ years of M-Series Cab Canvas experience. It is the Flat Top version, needs no hoops, they are the best fitting.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
jward1
Corporal
Corporal

sand top

Post by jward1 »

what do you mean flat top? i have a canvas one on it now and i use my 3 rods for support. its a m35a2 truck if that makes a difference. do you do paypal? or what. you can email me at jward@uniteddistributing.com thanks .james
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

The Rods were a 70s mod, and just add more places to rub thru. More G-742 and G-744 Trucks were manufactured with the Flat Top, no rods, than with rods. The Flat top was first version and lasts longer. They are still used. If you wan't the other, Adirondack Dodge has GI Issue on the way. All my Canvas is fresh GI Issue.

Will contact to you via eMail, or you can PM me your number. I talk GI canvas with the best of them.
jward1
Corporal
Corporal

sand top

Post by jward1 »

ok first sargeant i will take the sand top you got a deal so email me with total and if you take paypal, ok thanks james