RH FENDER FOR YOUR M-38A1

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

RH FENDER FOR YOUR M-38A1

Post by RANGER »

Like new, NOT repro. $250.00. These are hard to find. It will go quick.
Lower 48 USofA only. Add $30.00 FedEx
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
Warren Duchesne
Technician 5th Grade
Technician 5th Grade

fender

Post by Warren Duchesne »

If that is the early type please send pictures . Thanks Warren Duchesne
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Fender was sold Sunday PM.
There are three style M-38A1 Fenders, latest was a composite of both in order to fit the early M-38A1 with the hinged Grill , and had the braces to the chassis.. It had the cover plate over the diagonal seam. I do not have the parts number handy, but there is no chance in finding NOS, they were scarce in the 70s, it came out in mid 60s and replaced all earlier versions. I have one on my M-38A1. M-38A1 fenders and fuel tanks were scarse on the surplus market. All body parts were available thru Jeep right up to 70-71 just after American Motors bought them out. Most items were disposed of in one mass sale or scrapped. I stocked up on all I could afford as I was building Jeeps on clean surplus chassis with all NOS parts. Between Jeep factory parts, Bergs, Transportation Parts, Highland Parts, GI Surplus and Lawrence Nabholtz, it was possible to put a 100% NOS Jeep on a clean surplus bare chassis back in the early 70s. Those days are long gone.

I do have one near new RH late 60s CJ-5 fender with the marker cut out. No brace though.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it