WANT WWII GI ISSUE PIONEER TOOL BRACKET

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Not sure, but the Korean War thru present bracket does not use the same mounting hole pattern. The specs for the 3 tools are the same tho.
Just checked the NOS M-Series brackets I have, and they are lighter Gusge material.
Last edited by RANGER on Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I have an "as new" WWII Rifle bracket that I will trade for WWII Pioneer Tool Bracket in like condition.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I have studied several WWII and early Korean War period photos of CCKWs with Pioneer Racks installed, there are at least three variations. All are longer than M-series.
I have one of Kevin Kronland's NOS Pioneer Racks that are WWII Design. They are nice. Would like to see detail of wood spacers used to mount on side of CCKW Steel Cargo Rub Rails in manner of the ones depicted in 1941 and early WWII photos. One can view these in the Vintage Video Army Driver Training film.