SnoGo in header picture still needs new home

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

SnoGo in header picture still needs new home

Post by Gordon_M »

Anyone in the UK or Europe need my SnoGo?

It's big, heavy, but reasonably complete. Needs master cylinder work and rebuild of some blower rams, will start run and drive - blower engine hasn't run for years but complete and turns freely.

http://www.gwim2.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mhf.htm

I need a reasonable amount of cash for it - not going to get the price that's on the advert but need to get something to cover my costs, and don't even bother if you want to convert it to a pickup, a hotrod, or export it to Africe somewhere (of course they really need snowblowers in Africa...)

Contact details are on the link page above
Gordon, in Scotland

( Now officially given up on any form of politics )
Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Vista52 »

Hello Gordon.

I've been looking at the header photo for some time now but never noticed the engine on the back. A few months ago I found an International
M-3-4 with what looks like the same International engine set-up on the rear. The sliding doors were wired shut but you could look in the end and see that it was painted red. It has a tractor style grill and International written across the top.

By the way, I'm going to miss the M-1-4 Header photo, but life goes on.

Many thanks

Paul
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

No problem Paul

Post by Gordon_M »

There were a bunch of those SnoGos in the UK, but I think only about two are still in the original configuration.

I'm told that engine also moved International trucks, halftracks, and various other pieces of kit in one form or another.

Ah well, back to finding a customer.
Gordon, in Scotland

( Now officially given up on any form of politics )