SOLD -Ben Hur Lunette, FS or Trade, can bring to littlerock,

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
mvdude
Sergeant
Sergeant

SOLD -Ben Hur Lunette, FS or Trade, can bring to littlerock,

Post by mvdude »

I have a nice original Ben Hur lunette for sale or wish to trade for the correct converto dump lunette and maybe a converto landing leg. Can bring the Ben Hur lunette to littlerock mvpa convention. You can call Bob at 850-624-6319, or reply here, and email copy to mvdude1@knology.net. Can provide email photos of the Ben Hur lunette. Thanks,
Last edited by mvdude on Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Stopka ( MVPA 3986 )
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

What's even more rare than the Ben Hur Lunette, is the Nut that attaches it to the Draw Bar Casting because of it's oddball thread.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I may have the correct Lunette for the Converto Dump. Am willing to trade if I still have it.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
mvdude
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lunette Trade ok by me...

Post by mvdude »

[/b]Ranger, Give me a call 850-624-6319, cell. If you have the converto lunette, I'm good on a trade. I inquired on g503. Someone posted the early converto's had MBT lunettes, and the later ones were upgraded to M100 type lunettes, supposedly a little heavier. What do you know about this ? Would the reciever casting hole be the same size, or do I need to worry about the hole diameter ? Also, my email is mvdude1@knology.net

[/i]
Bob Stopka ( MVPA 3986 )
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Will call you today or tonite. M-100 Lunettes did not appear until 7 or 8 years after the Converto went out of production. I should have what you want though. And will brief you about Lunettes as I have sold hundreds of them.