3/4 ton Open Cab Dash & Weapons Carrier Bed Supports

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
TimS
Corporal
Corporal
My garage: WC52
WC57

3/4 ton Open Cab Dash & Weapons Carrier Bed Supports

Post by TimS »

I have some things left over from 2 parts trucks I had for my WC52.
#1: nice dash panel form an open cab , not hacked. It's just the flat piece so it's not hard to ship. I peeled back the lip holding it in place and came out with a little effort. If you have dash that is hacked this would be a good replacement if you think you can do it. Asking $75 plus shipping.
#2: firewall panel from an open cab. It's just the flat piece so it's not hard to ship. If you have firewall that is hacked this would be a good replacement if you think you can do it. Asking $15 plus shipping.
#3: the front (behind the cab) and rear (at the end of the box) crossmembers/supports for the bed. These came off composite body trucks, not sure if they work on the metal ones (would guess they would) and I assume that they would also work on a WC62/63. Asking $100 for both. Also, I have another front one that has a twist in it and might be able to be straightened; you can have that for free. I'm guessing that I would just tape them together and ship them like that, they're heavy. I'm in Massachusetts and travel to shows sometimes so maybe we could work something out. I'm cleaning out my shed and I just hate throwing out stuff like this, because the moment I do someone will be looking for it (been on both ends of that story).
If interested I can send pictures.

Tim