WC54 Litter fittings

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Steve
Sergeant
Sergeant

WC54 Litter fittings

Post by Steve »

Hi - I am looking for the roof fittings - two rings and the two "horns" - anyone got any for sale. These are missing from my WC54 and need them so I can hang the stretchers. Also the two end panels from the rear tool box's, these were missing from the shipment I bought from a dealer in France - don't know why.Steve
JBizal
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Hooks

Post by JBizal »

I have a few trinkets from a 54 I parted out. Contact me at jbizal100@midwestmil.com.
Regards, John
Jim_n_Tx
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Jim_n_Tx »

I have one extra roof fitting (a "horn"), slightly pitted but usable. Email me at jim088@hotmail.com if interested in it. The two end panels are just sheet metal - I can get measurements of them if you need that. I need the door latching mechanism for the passenger side rear door, if anyone has that. I also have an extra set of the rear step stops - the pieces that bolt to the bumperettes for the step to rest against. Again, they are somewhat pitted but restorable (these have no extra holes).