Dear Santa

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Dear Santa

Post by Tony B »

I want a Command Car , a KD 64 and a big bonnetted Scania low loader to carry them all about. Or i'll settle for some decent snow to go and play and photograph in. :cry:
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere
Phil P
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
My garage: 1944 Leyland Hippo MKII 6x4 GS 10 tonner
1944 Willys MB
1942 Dodge WC51 Weapon Carrier (US Navy)
1937 Sunbeam bicycle
1926 BSA 500 Blue Star Sport motorcycle
1942 Ford GPW

Christmas wish.

Post by Phil P »

Hi Tony.
Got to be a White Western Star with a big Cummins. Proper truck.
There's a haulage guy near me with a Peterbilt and tons tons of chrome and black with a shine a foot thick!
1944 Leyland Hippo 10 tonner (Ex 79th Armoured Division) 'Elly J'
21 December 1942 Dodge WC51 (US Navy South Pacific)
'Spirit of USS Arizona'
1927 BSA 500cc 'Blue Star' m/c
8th January 1944 US Navy MB. 'Olive's Taxi'
Feb '42 Ford GPW 'Yella Boyd'
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Unfortunatley Santa dosen't seem to check his e mails, Oh well, back to the lottery :evil:
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Tony:

Ain't that the truth. :( Well, he did leave me a whole bunch of coal, so I think I'll have a BBQ tomorrow. :twisted:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by FrankUSMC »

Ugg
What are you having? Raindeer?......
One of the few, Frank
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

:twisted: :thumbup:

Frank:

That was a good one. :lol: Can't wait to tell the wife that, as we were just talking about that, and saying the dogs because of all we've been going thru the past week with them, as some of the girls are in heat. :lol: I like yours better. :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Bah B888 HUMBUG!!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: Some stupid ******* just cut in front of me to go for an off ramp and clipped the front of my car :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Mind you it did have a funny side, The Volvo estae I was driving didn't even rock, her fiat rot box went bouncing like a ball. The Volvo has a slight crease in the wing.
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Tony:

Now Ya Got The Sprit! :twisted: I think is a worldwide NATIONAL MORON DAY for drivers. I think I'm gonna take the deuce out for a spin. :twisted:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Yeah mate! I'm sorry it wasn't the Range Rover, the armoured winch bumper would have ripped it open like a can opener! :thumbdown: :twisted: As you can gather I ain't happy.
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by FrankUSMC »

Ugg
Thats the sperit!..
Now get in the Deuce and sing this little holiday song...
"Up on the side walk, thump, thump, thump,..

One of the few, Frank
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Frank:

I popped a generator in the back of the deuce, and hooked up Xmas lights all over it, and went out for a cruise. Didn't it make the news by you? :twisted: Just kidding, wishful thinking. My wife stopped me from doing that. She's no fun anymore. :(

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Hell of a way to see in the New Year though :lol:
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Tony:

Here in Uggville, we have a New Years Eve tradition, FIREWORKS. I guess that means I have to do like Maynard wants, and turn the deuce into a Gun Truck and go for a cruise. :twisted: BTW,

Frank:

We had that coal Q. Mmmmm, them reindeer was GOOD! YUM! :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Hey Ugg our forcast for New Years eve is wet and gales, typical. Still I'm not working for once so I may actually get to toast the New Year, just wondering where the last one has gone? Best bit was the Somme in July. A whole week doing the job a Dodge was built to do suppling troops in the feild. And the ypres (Iper) event to loook forward next July. :D
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hi Tony:

Glad you'll be able to celebrate the New Year this year. :thumbup: We've had a bottle of champagne sittin in the fridge for about 8 years now. It was for bringin in the new year way back when, but due to situations beyond our control (normal for Uggville), we never got a chance to crack it open, and we always said "Next New Years Eve." :roll: Hell, even the glasses have been sitting in the freezer, being CHILLED since then too. :shock:

I informed the Mrs that THIS year we crack that bottle open or we'll continue on this bad luck track. She bought it (I hope). We'll see, and if that works, I'll suggest something else too. :twisted: If it don't work, I won't be posting after the new year as the wife will have killed me. :lol:

TO ALL:

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! And Hey, HEY, try and be careful out there. :wink:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"