THERE ARE OTHER GREAT CCKW OWNERS

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: THERE ARE OTHER GREAT CCKW OWNERS

Post by RANGER »

pfarber wrote:It better not win any shows with that extra mirror. :P

Its kinda funny.. people will scrounge and hunt and beg for the right gizmo for the truck because 'the factory' made it that way.

But slapping on extra mirrors is never questioned.

Maybe I should change my sig:

"Friends don't let friends farby up thier truck with extra mirrors" its a little long... but I'll work on it :)

I like EVERY cckw I see. They are great trucks... with a style all thier own. I am partial to the open cabs... I don't really like the looks of the 352 (those spare tires give it a hunchback) and would give an arm and a leg for a AFKWX... I REALLY like the COEs.
A not so great CCKW owner, always pissing and moaning about everyone else's pristine CCKW while incapable of producing even a hint of something worth even a once over.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: THERE ARE OTHER GREAT CCKW OWNERS

Post by RANGER »

pfarber wrote:It better not win any shows with that extra mirror. :P

Its kinda funny.. people will scrounge and hunt and beg for the right gizmo for the truck because 'the factory' made it that way.

But slapping on extra mirrors is never questioned.

Maybe I should change my sig:

"Friends don't let friends farby up thier truck with extra mirrors" its a little long... but I'll work on it :)

I like EVERY cckw I see. They are great trucks... with a style all thier own. I am partial to the open cabs... I don't really like the looks of the 352 (those spare tires give it a hunchback) and would give an arm and a leg for a AFKWX... I REALLY like the COEs.

Hunchback? There 's that Rohrschach comparison again. :shock:
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it