1/2 TON DODGE CARRYAL parts: front seats,rear tailgate etc

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
John Smith

1/2 TON DODGE CARRYAL parts: front seats,rear tailgate etc

Post by John Smith »

I have a very good set of front seats {jump and driver } with springs $400.00 Rear bottom gate that needs work { make offer} and top gate that is good $150.00 Also have hinges for both $25.00 each.Rear fenders are in good shape with no rust and it has a good gas tank. email for pictures THanks John. padtrick@hotmail.com 303-763-7309 Denver Col
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

I've sent you an e-mail about the seats John....

Post by Gordon_M »

Sent you an e-mail about the front seats
Gordon, in Scotland

( Now officially given up on any form of politics )
John Smith

Seats

Post by John Smith »

Hi Gordon I havent got a email from you as of Today the 18th
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Ah well, I'll post it here then....

Post by Gordon_M »

I'd take those Carryall front seats John, if they haven't been snapped up already, but I'd need to clear a couple of points with you first.

1. Paypal OK ? I can add 4% for the !"£$% transaction charges so you get the full amount.
2. Can you hang on to them for me till I can figure out how to get them here (to Scotland)?

I need to find a civilian pickup right rear fender to package with the seats and then just bring the lot over but not sure where I'm going to find one (last goor one Eric sold made $375 on E-Pay)

If you can't take Paypal or can't hang on to them till I can get them shipped no problem if you sell to someone else, but I'd like to get them if I can. I can Paypal the cash right away - but I'm on the road at work all week so e-mail access is limited.

regards

Gordon W.I. McMillan,
Falkirk,
Stirlingshire,
Gordon, in Scotland

John Smith

Seats

Post by John Smith »

I have no problem if you just want to send a money order. I can store them until your ready to get them. I would luv to pack them in a suitcase and fly them over but I have my summer planned. I pulled them out of the truck this morning and it seems the bottom springs were out of something different and there is a crack on the drivers side that was welded back so I will take $300.00 for the both of them with the correct back springs.They are both still O.D. Thanks John 4622 So. Field St Denver Colorado 80123
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Done...

Post by Gordon_M »

Sorry to be slow getting back to you but as I said I'm on the road so e-mail is irregular.

Address duly noted - will do something about the money, but before I do... there's one other bit I could use if you are parting a truck.

I have a metal wrap round seat mount section from a pickup I can cut down to mount the carryall drivers seat on, but if the seat mount is still in that truck (and you dont have plans for it) I could throw in another $50 for that panel. It won't add much to the seventual shipping and should only involve drilling a couple of dozen spot welds to get it off ??

No problem if you have other plans for it.

Gordon
Gordon, in Scotland

John Smith

seats

Post by John Smith »

Hi Gordon I have someone wanting the seats as well but I believe you responded 1rst so if you can get me the money order out I will also cut out the floor mt for you and Find a rear fender as well. Email me at padtrick@hotmail.com Thanks John
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Extra reply copy

Post by Gordon_M »

Definitely wanting the seat John, and will arrange the money...

I can pay extra for the seat mounting panel, and the fender I'm looking for is a 1939-47 Dodge civilian rear right fender as I have a set of VC3 metal here but missing just that one fender so I'll need to make one. I'd actually prefer a civilian fender to a VC3 one as I don't want the wheel cutout though.

I'll copy this to the board in case this e-mail doesn't get through (again)
regards

Gordon
Gordon, in Scotland

Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Cash on its way

Post by Gordon_M »

.... via David. It's already with him so you'll have it soon I hope. Put in some extra for the seat base panel too.

Thanks again

Gordon
Gordon, in Scotland