Photo postine (I hope) <<edited by Gordon so it works

All other trucks not mentioned above.
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Photo postine (I hope) <<edited by Gordon so it works

Post by Tony B »

Ok if this has worked the photo shpuld be in place, watch this spaceImage

(There were a lot of extra IMG tags, and AHREF stuff in there Tony - all I did was edit it down and clean it up)
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Well partly works.

Post by Tony B »

The link works anyway. This was taken on the Mall in London during last years VE/VJ celebrations. Thirty vehicles were invited to parade down the mall for a salute. the idea was British marked vehicles showing a selection of the types used. The Bedfrod QL is the radio type. this one is unique as it is the last Y service interceptor, what would now be called a comint truck. The job was listen to German coms and transmit to Bletchley park. The Little Austin 12 is the suvivourof 38 that went with the BEF. all the rest were lost in France. This one survived as due to an RTA it was shoved in a barn and forgotten till about 1970.
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere

Post by Guest »

Da mans a GENIUS!! One day I'll figure out which end of the hammer to use :oops: :lol: