Artic Cab &Heater

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Artic Cab &Heater

Post by Wolfen »

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get a Artic Cab and/or Heater for a WC62/63? The heater does not have to be WWII if someone has installed a aftermarket one.
TimS
Corporal
Corporal
My garage: WC52
WC57

Re: Artic Cab &Heater

Post by TimS »

Hi,
I have a Chrysler Corporation Heater Model #16. It appears to be in excellent condition, fan blade spins easily. I'm pretty sure it's 6V, didn't test it. I've seen this type of heater used in WWII 3/4 ton trucks. I can send pictures if you are interested.
$24.99 + shipping.

Tim
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by Wolfen »

I'm interested. Send me a PM with your paypal info and pictures.
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

I have a few extra ambulance heaters but not that cheap
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
Ray Edsall
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ray Edsall »

G,day wolfen . I have a arctic cab for a wc51/2 that i think would fit a wc 6x6 . It is canvas and has the pocket on top for the door,s . There is also a wooden frame with the same metal corner,s as what the wc51/2 rear cargo box has . 750 usd , ono . Plus freight from Australia .Also what price for the Ambo heater,s . Ray
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by Wolfen »

Let me contact some people to see if it will fit.
john smith
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

Post by john smith »

I have a factory arctic cab in good condition that fits the wc 62 even has data plate. Located in Denver Colo but I can get it to missoula Mt.I have a ambulance to pick up there. john 303-763-7309
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

John post pictures of the ambulance you are getting
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
davek
Corporal
Corporal

Post by davek »

wolfen send me your phone number and i will send picture of a artic cab thats on a truck i can buy for 750.00 that has 4 combat rims on it that i want only , everything else you can have for an agreed on price. thanks dave in kennewick wa
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by Wolfen »

Thank you for the offer, but I am out of the MV market. I have given up on my dream of owning a WWII MV.
davek
Corporal
Corporal

Post by davek »

Wolfen wrote:Thank you for the offer, but I am out of the MV market. I have given up on my dream of owning a WWII MV.
dont you have a wc63
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by Wolfen »

Unfortunately, I don't. The prick backed out at the last minute. He gave me a date for when it would be available for pick up, but when the transport company contacted him, he changed his story and said I could only get it on weekends. I would have had to go back on USHIP.com and get knew shipping quotes. I would have had to pay hunderds more in shipping cost. When I asked him to reduce his price to reflect the increased shipping cost he was causing, he pulled it from the market. He had also raised the price by $4500.00 because he got it running again. All it took was a new battery and points.
davek
Corporal
Corporal

Post by davek »

Wolfen wrote:Unfortunately, I don't. The prick backed out at the last minute. He gave me a date for when it would be available for pick up, but when the transport company contacted him, he changed his story and said I could only get it on weekends. I would have had to go back on USHIP.com and get knew shipping quotes. I would have had to pay hunderds more in shipping cost. When I asked him to reduce his price to reflect the increased shipping cost he was causing, he pulled it from the market. He had also raised the price by $4500.00 because he got it running again. All it took was a new battery and points.
send me your phone and i will call you, let me know what your looking for as i talk to lots of folks about trucks. thanks dave my phone is 1-509-737-7111
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by Wolfen »

PM sent.
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by Wolfen »

503-989-4133