Dodge wanted

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Dodge wanted

Post by Wolfen »

I am looking for a either a WC53 or WC63 for sale that has already been restored. They need to be in the USA due to the cost of shipping. Preferably, on the West coast.
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: Dodge wanted

Post by FrankUSMC »

Wolfen
Did you ever get the WC54 done? I know it got off to a rough start.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: Dodge wanted

Post by Wolfen »

I never did get my WC54 done. I collected lots of parts for it, but ran out of money. I recently sold it to guy here in Oregon by the name of Jay Man. He has continued the restoration. The WC54 now has a all new brake system, he gave it a tune-up,and greased and packed the wheel bearings. He also removed the non factory mirror on the passengers side, installed the other rear seat and is going to replace the M43 taillights with the correct tail lilghts. Right now it's not running because the oil pump is worn out causing low oil pressure. He is going to get a replacement and get it running again soon. I've given up on restoring a WC and am currently looking for a WC53 or WC63 for sale that is already restored.