limited restock of my Dodge books.

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
DDoyle
Technician 5th Grade
Technician 5th Grade

limited restock of my Dodge books.

Post by DDoyle »

Over the past few weeks several of you have contacted me hoping to purchase my two-volume set on the Dodge -- which has been out of stock with pretty much everyone, including me.

I am pleased to say that I have received a limited restock on these books, and will have them in Eastpointe, Michigan at the Michigan Military Technical and Historical Society on 15 May - and also at Findlay, Ohio 20-22 May, and at Oshawa, Ontario 27-28 May.

However, because of the limited quantity - if you are planning on picking up your copies of these books at any of these events, I strongly recommend that you drop me an email (NOT a private message) at David@DavidDoyleBooks.com and ask me to hold the books for your pickup at the show. I almost certainly will run out during this trip.

Of course, mail orders are also welcome via my website http://www.DavidDoyleBooks.com - although once I leave on 11 May (for research, plus the shows above), shipping will be slower than usual.

Best wishes,
David Doyle
Last edited by DDoyle on Fri May 06, 2016 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
JBizal
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: limited restock of my Dodge books.

Post by JBizal »

Midwest Military has these in stock, ready to ship.
John
boondocker
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

Post by boondocker »

Hi David, I just picked up a set of your books at a local hobby store, Holy crap are these things great. Tons and tons of great pic's. I'm glad I decided to stop by the store today. I can't stop looking at them. Thanks for the great books.
Dean
GoranWC51
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
My garage: 1945 Dodge WC51 (Febr 12 1945)

1945 Bantam T3 or Willys MBT

Post by GoranWC51 »

I got mine well in advance of the holidays, as my own Christmas present. These books are amazing! I can but imagine the countless hours of research, cross checking facts, etc that goes in to a book of this magnitude.

My best buy for a LONG time,

Goran N
Goran Noren
Dodge WC51 1945
Built: 2/12/1945
Marked as an ambulance of the
Brazilian Expeditionary Force, Italy 1944-45
&
Willys MBT
ACM no 57482
Manufactured: July 1943

MVBros - Your need - our mission