FS Wood Ben Hur Trailer (CA) - SOLD

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Nick Bombini
Corporal
Corporal

FS Wood Ben Hur Trailer (CA) - SOLD

Post by Nick Bombini »

I have an unknown mfg wooden Ben Hur trailer for sale. Missing original lunette and landing leg. The wood was replaced with plywood at some point in it's life and the inside floor has steel diamond plate covering the plywood while the inside walls has aluminum diamond plate covering the wood. Has many original parts including the tailgate hinges, chains & pins, fenders, parking brake cables & linkages underneath (missing handle), most rope hooks, and what I believe to be original tail light brackets but not 100% sure.

As seen in the pictures, a 2" hitch and aftermarket lunette ring were added, however the original drawbar has not been cut up. The new pieces were welded to the bottom of the drawbar A frame and would be easy to cut off.

This is either a great parts rig, candidate for full restoration, or a great utility trailer.

Sold
Last edited by Nick Bombini on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nick Bombini
---
'42 M7A1 Generator
'42 M7 Generator trailer
'43 CCKW 352 A2
'45 USMC mobile repair shop trailer
'45 GPW
GoranWC51
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
My garage: 1945 Dodge WC51 (Febr 12 1945)

1945 Bantam T3 or Willys MBT

Re: FS Wood Ben Hur Trailer (CA) - $600

Post by GoranWC51 »

The forum quota for photos is full.

You have to download the photos to a image hosting site, I use flickr, and post a link to the image.

Goran N
Goran Noren
Dodge WC51 1945
Built: 2/12/1945
Marked as an ambulance of the
Brazilian Expeditionary Force, Italy 1944-45
&
Willys MBT
ACM no 57482
Manufactured: July 1943

MVBros - Your need - our mission