PFLARBERGASTED

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

PFLARBERGASTED

Post by RANGER »

I tripped over the following quote from a Paul Farber, dated 06-27-2007 on another MV site.

"Hello fellow GMC owners!
I'm scouring the net trying to find a good network of fellow owners to share info.
I gave up on cckw.org once Mr. Gopan stopped being a regular. And g503.com is not cckw specific enough.
I've registered 43cckw.com as a start for my cckw info, no site yet, just the name."

Well Mr. Farber, I ain't your fellow Jimmy owner-No Way!!!
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Re: PFLARBERGASTED

Post by RANGER »

TM9-801 is the most misinformed site on the internet. CCKW information is not accurate. Something to do with the moon.
Last edited by RANGER on Tue May 26, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

TM9-801, endorsed by Fruit of the Loom wearers.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Note that Farby is still on the outside looking in on MV forums, too bad he can't produce completed roadworthy CCKW after a dozen years.
C'mon, Farby, we are all here to help you. :thumbup:
Post your needs and enjoy the comradeship.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

It's fun complete a CCKW project, nothing like going from civvy paint back to OD.