Dodge 1/2 ton ambulance WC 9

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Dodge 1/2 ton ambulance WC 9

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

I have decided to sell one of my 4 ambulances. Its a good project for someone its had most of the work done to it already and missing very little. Started life as two different ambulances a 9 and 18. You can see in the pics the frame has been blasted, painted with POR 15, NAPA chassis black and then TM9 paint. The body was a 18 and has been modified to be a WC 9 by filling in the extra holes. Body has been sandblasted inside and out and primed with red oxide. The front floor has been fixed as you can see the hole in the floor. I cut the first foot off the roof sides to replace the rot and dents and repaired the passenger side but have the metal rolled to finish the other side. The dent on the drivers rear has been fixed with a patch panel I made.

Parts it has NOS radiator has been dipped and pressure tested, NOS steering gear, a VWM wiring harness, MWM brake and fuel lines, all 4 wall brackets, front box as 9s only had the one box, heater with blower, wood for rear seats, roof vent and 2 motors.
The only interior parts missing are front and rear seat brackets.

$6500 located in Paso Robles CA

These are older pictures up to the point I blasted it
http://s44.photobucket.com/user/obball1 ... rue&page=1
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller