SOLD - For Sale - 1964 WM300 PW w good Title

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
mvdude
Sergeant
Sergeant

SOLD - For Sale - 1964 WM300 PW w good Title

Post by mvdude »

I know it is not a WC but I consider them the grandson of 1/2 ton WC's...

1964 WM300 with Florida title in my name and original MU2 winch. Has the original 251 FH 6 in it but I have not tried to start it. Also included is another 251 that I bought from Dave H, who hosts the WV power wagon rally. It is all cleaned up and painted.Dave said it was a good running engine pulled from a PW for a v8 transplant. My intent was to use Dave's engine in this WM300. Truck is pretty solid but needs restoration. It does not have a bed but I do have a cool Bell telephone tool body from the 50's that I was going to mount on it. There are photos of it at the second link. That Bell telephone body is sitting on a WC 3/4 ton rear frame half that is very solid and has a good center cross member and rear frame. It can be used to replace the PW center cross member is so desired. I have many extra parts including late series rear fenders and new lock out hubs.

I have photos of everything at the two links below. Price is reasonable and negotiable based on what items purchased or not. Location - Panama City, NW Florida panhandle.

Please note - There are two MU2 winches shown in the photos, both complete with bumpers. Both or just the one which came with the PW can be purchased.

Again, price is negotiable, based on what is desired. $ 4000 and up. Please contact me for more information or to discuss. Cell 850-624-6319 robert.stopka@hp.com

**** Might be interested in trading for a M151a2 MUTT ****

Links PW - https://plus.google.com/photos/10337410 ... 9191668289

Bell Telephone Body / Trailer -
https://plus.google.com/photos/10337410 ... banner=pwa
Thanks
Bob Stopka ( MVPA 3986 )