(2) 1941 WC-12`s for sale

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

(2) 1941 WC-12`s for sale

Post by Mark Jennings »

Hi, I tried the ebay thing with no luck and I just discovered this site so I registered. I have (2) 1941 WC-12 for sale. (1) complete (except for the wood in the bed) and (1) disassembled. I am posting my discription from ebay so if there is a comment about pictures please disregard and e-mail me direct for any pictures. 1941 Dodge WC-12 package deal.

1st truck 1941 Dodge WC-12. Serial Number 8681699. Government registration hood number W-231318. Date of delivery 9-18-41. This truck is 99% complete. The only thing missing is the wood floor in the truck bed. I have traced this truck back to it military days at Pine Camp New York (Now known as Fort Drum) It was assigned to the 2ND Logistic Services (command). Now for what I have done to it. Brakes completely gone through, new wheel cylinders, shoes brake lines both steel and rubber. All brake parts bought from Vintage Power Wagons. 5 brand new 7.50-16 military style tires from Coker Tire. All new wheel seals. The original wheel bearings were cleaned and inspected and repacked with axle grease and reinstalled. They were in very good shape. All drive line fluids were drained and replaced with new 80W90 gear oil. The engine was rebuilt The tag I have says 1946 (not sure if it was rebuilt then or replaced with a 1946) The seat was redone by the previous owner. The truck starts and runs fine. I do not have it on the road but I did drive it around my yard. I installed the correct horn, replaced the door handles with NOS ones, installed the correct fire extinguisher and grease gun as well as the dash data tags. I also have extra parts for this truck as well as a extra front axle.

2nd truck is disassembled but the former owner (who took it apart) told me that everything is there to put it back together. This also is a 1941 WC-12 Serial number 8679966. Date of delivery 8-12-41. No Government registration hood number. The former owner replaced all the brakes and both steel and rubber hose and painted the frame and all attaching pieces. He started restoration and realized that he had to many projects and that is where I came in. The cab has a large dent in the top but there is a replacement top for the cab. The engine is from is from I believe an M-37 and it does have a rebuilt tag attached. This truck has 9.00-16 tires on it and they are still in good shape. I am asking $12,500 or best offer for everything I have. I would post pictures here if I knew how. I forgot to ad the following. Please no tire kickers or dreamers if you are serious about these trucks and want pictures I will send you what I have. Thank you in advance. Mark. I am located in Taberg, New York. Approx. 50 miles east of Syracuse.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

WC-12

Post by Mark Jennings »

Change of heart. Have decided to keep the complete truck. The disassembled truck is still for sale. $3000.00 or best offer. Thanks Mark.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

WC-12

Post by Mark Jennings »

Disassembled truck has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed an interest. Mark.