Brent
1944 WC-52
1945 Willys MB
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hi Brent:

Maybe if ya posted an actual link to the ad, it'd help some of really seriously computer illiterate types. :?

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
GTBGUY
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by GTBGUY »

Ugg, go to your My eBay screen. In the upper right corner there is a small window next to a search button. Put your cursor on the screen and click then enter the eBay number and click the search button. I hope this helps.
Brent
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sorry

Post by Brent »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26fvi%3D1

The links are just so damn long, I thought the ebay item number was easier. Thanks Gents
1944 WC-52
1945 Willys MB
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

GTBGuy:

I don't have a link to ePay anymore. The ONLY time I ever go there now is if someone posts an interesting link, and then only rarely (it has to be VERY interesting). The following is no lie, no exaggeration. I used to go there regularly. They even gave me a star. The very next day they banished me, due to "Trying to disrupt auctions", and "Malicious bidding".

To THIS day, I don't know what they meant, or what I was supposed to have done, as I checked with all I had ever bid from, and was ALWAYS highly regarded. ePay WOULD NOT explain, and they didn't deal with me prompty either, like they advertise. The SHORTEST time they ever responded was 2 weeks, not the 48 hours they claim, and also, they were always vague, with absolutely NO specifics.

They are also under investigation AGAIN for allegedly having their employees bidding on items to increase revenue. These type allegations appear several times a year but quitely disappear, as I assume they are dealt with behind closed doors and a gag agreement.

Brent:

THANKS!

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"