Merry Christmas

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Thanks Sylvia

Phil, at least you will have a wheel chock about when you need one! :P
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere
Florence
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Florence »

Here we go...

(feel free to take the German or the English one)
8)
Sylvia
WC58 - 4229/933 July 1942 - Commander George
http://www.command-car.com
Dedicated to Dodge Command Car and Dodge Ambulance of WW2

Dodge Build Card collection:
http://www.command-car.com/technik/tech ... cards.html
Phil P
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
My garage: 1944 Leyland Hippo MKII 6x4 GS 10 tonner
1944 Willys MB
1942 Dodge WC51 Weapon Carrier (US Navy)
1937 Sunbeam bicycle
1926 BSA 500 Blue Star Sport motorcycle
1942 Ford GPW

Merry Christmas

Post by Phil P »

Hey Tony I never thought of that. He he he.
The North London Barmy Army try to win the j**p at Beltring every year in the raffle so they can drive over it in the main arena with a nice piece of heavy tracked armour!

Did I enjoy myself at Christmas Ugg? ......Well apparently I did. My very good friend and constant companion Jack Daniels saw to that. Jim Beam also made an appearance. With their help English becomes a second language. hic. I did notice how many postings were on Christmas Day. You must all be as sad as me.

On a slightly differant subject a friend and near neigbour of mine owns a Mark XI Valentine DD. During the Poppy Day Collection they had permission to drive it through the middle of a local town on its tracks at full speed. The Vets thought it was great. When they came to load it up on the trailer they used a local factories truck park. The factories General Manager asked if he could take a photograph of the Valentine in front of the offices with the companies name in the background. This was duly done. The GM then e mailed the pic to his Head Office. The Head Office is in Germany! I don't know if he is still the General Manager.
1944 Leyland Hippo 10 tonner (Ex 79th Armoured Division) 'Elly J'
21 December 1942 Dodge WC51 (US Navy South Pacific)
'Spirit of USS Arizona'
1927 BSA 500cc 'Blue Star' m/c
8th January 1944 US Navy MB. 'Olive's Taxi'
Feb '42 Ford GPW 'Yella Boyd'
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hi Phil:

Ooooo, watch out for the black Mr Jack. He is one BAD dude. :shock: I ended up marrying my 1st wife because of him. :cry: I STILL get the snakes every time I think of time spent with the black Mr Jack. Now Jimmy Beam, he's a smoothie. I LIKE HIM! :thumbup: That's my beverage of choice. I can go all day & night with him and not get outa control or hung over the day after. :wink:

My Xmas was okay. I took all the coal Santa gave me and had a BBQ. I took Frank up on his idea, and we had reindeer. :twisted: PAYBACK Santa! :twisted: So next year he might be a little slow getting around. :lol:

Sylvia:

Thanks for the artwork. :thumbup: Did you make that yourself?

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Nice one Phil, I'll be spending New Years eve fitting a wheel cylinder to Phil Webb's Bedford QL. About an hour to fit the cylinder three to lug the bloody wheel back on. Hissing with rain and blowing a gale down here in the south at the moment.
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere