M-1 BOMBLIFT PARTS

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

M-1 BOMBLIFT PARTS

Post by RANGER »

Anybody have any spares, especially wheels? I have two NOS 1943 dated M-1 Bomblifts and have found a third that is missing a wheel. Am also looking for any of the bomb handling devices such as yokes, lifting bars etc.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by FrankUSMC »

Any way you could post what the wheel looks like or descripe it? I have bomb trailers here from WWII. Also, were is your location?
One of the few, Frank
ardennes
Private

Post by ardennes »

Frank and Ranger,
Any chance either of you have for sale or know where I can find a WWII USN Mark 2 bomb trailer? I'm looking for one to restore that I can tow behind my AC tractor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by FrankUSMC »

I have a couple of the WWII Navy Mark 2 bomb trailers, what is your location? Are you in the States?
Also, all my tractors are Allis Chalmers to.
I was thinking the same thing you are but with a WWII air drone trailer.
One of the few, Frank
ardennes
Private

Post by ardennes »

Frank,
I'm located in Austin, Texas. Have sent you what I hope is a direct email. I just started using this site and haven't figured out all the buttons yet.
Thanks for the response and regards.
Jim