International trucks, another interested might-be owner

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
doc_coffin
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

International trucks, another interested might-be owner

Post by doc_coffin »

I have been the owner of half tracks, Dodges (1/2 and 3/4 tons), Jeeps, GTBs, and even a Bren Carrier. I have, however, harbored deep, dark thoughts about owning a Marine Corps Corn Binder. I am in the middle of Oklahoma, and am interested in a reasonably priced M2-4 or M3-4 in pretty decent shape. The farther away it is, the more reasonable the price would have to be, as I am now on a rather severe budget and shipping will have to come out of the same funds.

I do have a rather nice Steyr Puch Pinzgauer with many goodies to trade for a really nice truck if anyone is interested in that sort of a deal.

Any takers?

Mark Coffin
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by FrankUSMC »

Mark
Have you looked at the G503 forum? There is a guy selling two M2-4s very CHEAP!!
I wish I was not in the middle of getting ready to build our dream house or I would have got them.
One of the few, Frank
doc_coffin
Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Post by doc_coffin »

I guess I just got there too late. Somebody else had already made advances on the ladies, and my inquiries fell on deaf ears. "SOLD!" is the last post in the thread, so I'll keep looking.

Mark
FrankUSMC
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by FrankUSMC »

Mark
That is to bad, as the guy had the post up there for awhile and you are right they sold just before you asked about them.
What is your location?
One of the few, Frank