If I need to apologize I will.

pfarber
Sergeant
Sergeant

If I need to apologize I will.

Post by pfarber »

Evidently RANGER has taken things a little to seriously.

I don't mind his use of profanity, nor the attempt to belittle me by calling me names, but he has also taken the time to delete posts.

I though the discussions we had were civil, and the information I posted was backed up with TM cites, pictures, and references. I rarely used belittling terms or names and when, on the rare occasions that I did it was done in good taste and with civilized humor.

To keep the CCKW community alive, I will not post on this forum anymore. I have my own piece of the net to play with and I offer my 'resignation' in hopes that RANGER (or whatever his real name is) will come back to THIS board and keep posting.

If my presence here was disruptive I apologize.

Take care my fellow CCKW mechanics/drivers.

Paul Farber
"The RH mirror also comes in handy to look back and see if that kid who ran across your path in a parade made it." -Ranger
The Dodge Boys
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: If I need to apologize I will.

Post by The Dodge Boys »

No apologize needed. Stay dont go. I like reading the posts. Stay and have Fun. Bill. :)
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: If I need to apologize I will.

Post by Gordon_M »

I think we are all old enough to read this stuff without getting too would up, so please dont feel pushed out.

Previous online experience tells me just to watch and wait, maybe delete just the odd message where things get a little heated, but the trucks are the important thing, and anyone with detailed technical knowledge should not be deterred from either helping people out or expressing a contrary opinion.

Meanwhile, back at the trucks ....
Gordon, in Scotland

( Now officially given up on any form of politics )