Cowl Vent.

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Cowl Vent.

Post by Ugg »

HELP!

I was wondering if there's an exploded view of the vent on the cowl, showing how it works. The vent on the Beast was sealed shut before I got it, and I would like to remedy that. I have pictures of some of the parts, but it doesn't show where they go, or how it works. I'm assuming that all the WC's and even PW's are the same. I'm sure I could probably figure it out, but I'm trying to get the Beast painted by next month, and really don't want to open a can of worms if I don't have to.

TIA
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
David DeWeese
Corporal
Corporal

Post by David DeWeese »

Yo, Ugg! You didn't tell me that you had cowl vent "issues". I'll pull all the necessary hardware off the Carryall parts truck, and send them to you, along with the side sheetmetal you bought. No big deal to me, since the poor thing has now been picked clean down to a frame and a cowl,(with data plates), anyway. Glad someone has a use for them!
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hey David:

Thanks man! Yeah, cowl vent issues. HA! I've got so many issues lately. :wink: I will gladly put them to use, and anything else you want to send. I sent ya an email BTW. Beside what I mentioned in the email, we have a birthday party for my daughter this Sunday, with 22 6 year olds. :shock: Personally, I can relate to kids 13 to 14 better, that's more MY age group. :lol:

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"