WC

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
LAPDOG1955

WC

Post by LAPDOG1955 »

I am looking to purchase a Dodge WC 4x4 closed cab truck.

Please call Dave 215 896 0650 Pennsylvania
old57XLA
Corporal
Corporal
My garage: WC 56 42 WLA 57XLA

Post by old57XLA »

There is a nice one in Maine on ebay right now. Sure wish I had more room!
I wish I had more time, more space, and more money!
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

WC-12

Post by Mark Jennings »

Hi Dave, I have (2) WC-12`s (1) complete and running and (1) disassembled. The disassembled one is for sale and the previous owner (who took it apart) says it is complete. I have some pictures but they are kind of dark. (no lights in the storage shed).The assembled and running one I plan on keeping but everything has it`s price. E-mail me direct at mjindian@twcny.rr.com if you would like more details. Thanks Mark.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.
lapdog1955
Private

Re: WC-12

Post by lapdog1955 »

Mark Jennings wrote:Hi Dave, I have (2) WC-12`s (1) complete and running and (1) disassembled. The disassembled one is for sale and the previous owner (who took it apart) says it is complete. I have some pictures but they are kind of dark. (no lights in the storage shed).The assembled and running one I plan on keeping but everything has it`s price. E-mail me direct at mjindian@twcny.rr.com if you would like more details. Thanks Mark.

Hey Mark,

Can you please give me your phone number so I can talk to you about your trucks for sale.

Thanks, Dave
Mark Jennings
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade

wc

Post by Mark Jennings »

Hi Dave, My number is (315) 336-4024. I have an answer machine so please leave a message an I will get back to you. Thanks. mARK.
Never enough time to do it right but always enough time to do it over.

"Just name me a hero and I `ll prove he`s a bum." The late Greg "Pappy" Boyington.