Wanted a T233 exhaust manifold.

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Wanted a T233 exhaust manifold.

Post by Tony B »

Anyone know where I can get one UK or Europe? None of the usual suspects have one.
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere
CanadianScottish
Corporal
Corporal

Post by CanadianScottish »

Tony and All.
It is a T223 exhaust manifold that is being sought.

Steve.
Canadian Dodge D3/4 APT
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

T-223 is the 230 cu. in. engine for the 1/12 Ton 6X6, and it uses the identical Intake and Exhaust manifold as the T-245 Engine that is in the M-37. Memphis Equipment in Chambersburg PA has them NOS in the cosmoline complete with the heat control valve and shaft. They sell only quality. I deal with them every week, and have for 40+ years.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Thanks Ranger, the vehicle is in UK. I'll pass the message on . :D
Jeep posed for pictures Dodge was to busy working. Delightful Old Darling Goes Everywhere
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Should be NOS M-37 Manifolds in Europe. I can help from here with Memphis if necessary.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
Tony B
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Tony B »

Very kind, I'll find out what the owner wantsto do. Aparrently the original split into three parts on removal . does the M-37 manifold fit? It is another avenue.
Mark GB
Corporal
Corporal

Will a T214 fit?

Post by Mark GB »

Have a spare one, broken a round one of the bolts holes, still very usable though. Not sure if it will fit?

I'm in the UK, so let me know.............
Drove it, used it, broke it, fixed it, sold it - looking for another
CanadianScottish
Corporal
Corporal

Post by CanadianScottish »

Thanks guys, problem solved yesterday as it has now been welded up and will do until a replacement comes along.
Canadian Dodge D3/4 APT