FS: 2 sets of pristine desert-countrey M37 FRONT FENDERS

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
DaninNM
Technician 5th Grade
Technician 5th Grade

FS: 2 sets of pristine desert-countrey M37 FRONT FENDERS

Post by DaninNM »

FOR SALE are TWO SETS of Dodge M37 FENDERS. One set has the headlight buckets still on it and the other set is minus the headlight buckets. These are dry desert New Mexico fenders with hardly a speck of rust and NO DENTS! Bought these for 2 M37 projects I have and decided the dents on my fenders are more easily repairable than taking one off and putting the better one back on! One fender with no bucket has a small bend in the inner louvered mud flap. Pictures in a later post will show that. I do not want to break up the sets – these sets are matched from two M37 not four. $325 for the no-bucket set; $375 for the set with the headlight buckets. Shipping is available – I get great rates from YRC nationally….Est fright to CA about $150; east coast $275. We also have a local freight hauler that moves around the country – given a few weeks delivery can likely be accomplished inexpensively. – just ask (I will get an exact rate quote with you zip code and city and commercial address or pick up at terminal -- from both YRC and the freight guy! Pick up always available. MV parts guys traveling around can haul too. Will keep them for extended prior for later pickup if needed. Call for further info fyv-05 Tew-69 205-Syx.
M-18 Hellcat, M8, M16A1, USMC Mules, M1 57mm cannon, M3A1 Scout Car, WC26, Chenowth FAVs, Ben Hur, CCKW tipper, G506, GPW, Kawasaki KSR250, M416s, M151A1, T17E1 Staghound