For Sale: WC 53 Carryall-- Engine, Transmission, Transfer $500

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
BobRedfern
Technician 5th Grade
Technician 5th Grade

For Sale: WC 53 Carryall-- Engine, Transmission, Transfer $500

Post by BobRedfern »

I am selling the engine, transmission, & transfer in my WC 53... I am taking this one out and replacing it with another rebuilt engine, transmission and transfer case. I don't need the old one... if someone needs a rebuildable engine core, transmission and transfer... I would let all three of them go for $500.

I will be taking some of the items off this old engine to put on the rebuilt one ..... and can give a a complete listing or send another picture once I get it out of the vehicle and torn down. The engine code is D34-334883... it was probably a replacement engine somewhere along the way in the life of the vehicle. The engine turns freely and is not locked up...

All of the items have been primed... the vehicle was sandblasted along with all of the components.. so they are clean and not caked with grease and grime.. If you would like pictures etc... just let me know... I attempted to load the pictures with this listing.. however they would not up load?

This vehicle in my collection will be featured in an upcoming episode of Military Collectors... you can check out the TV series by going to www.MilitaryCollectorsTV.com... Thanks, Bob