2 wc 53 carryalls for sale

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

2 wc 53 carryalls for sale

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

Putting this up for a friend. Basically one is for resto and other for restomod. One is almost complete numbers matching. Missing battery box cover, middle seat, and front seats. I located front seats working on a deal. Located in Reno Nevada. Has 9k original miles. Pretty much the nicest unrestored carryall I have ever seen. Second one is missing the seats but really rusty. It has the battery cover missing on the first. Front axle was taken apart, front floor is rusted out, bottom rear door has rust out at bottom, body isn't that bad besides listed. Windows will need work. Located in Californias central coast. Asking 25k
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller