Wanted - sort of

'FOR SALE' and 'WANTED' Make sure the LOCATION section of your profile is completed, or at least post your location on individual adverts.
Gordon_M
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Wanted - sort of

Post by Gordon_M »

I've got my MH-Ford SnoGo up for sale, and one of the sticking points is that a couple of the tyres are perished.

Unfortunately they are the 8.25 x 18" size that was only popular in the US around the 1940's. Not even sure if I can import tyres on their own (as they probably have to be marked with a dozen different modern compliance standards these days)

Anyone got any 8.25 x 18's worth thinking about bringing to Scotland? Two would do me, or a set of four, since the SnoGo doesn't even have a spare wheel as standard.
Gordon, in Scotland

( Now officially given up on any form of politics )
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hey Gordon:

The current issue of Military Vehicles Magazine has a artical about the SnoGo's, and is sayin how rare they are. Maybe you should contact them about yours?

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Ray Edsall
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ray Edsall »

G,day UGG, they,re even Rarer down here in Oz as we don,t have snow that often ,only bush fires that wipe out 800,000 hectacres in one go, and drought at the moment .O well back to the pool and a nice cold VB Ray
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hi Ray:

Are the fires out now? Haven't heard any more about em on the news, as the blizzards out west are takin up all the time. Enjoy your pool, commie. :lol: It's 27 here now, but will be in the 50's for most of the week. :( I'm one of those weird types that LOVE the snow.

Gordon:

If I had the $$$$, I'd snarf up that SnoGo in a heartbeat.

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Ray Edsall
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ray Edsall »

No Ugg ,they are not all out yet .We had a fair amount of rain just after xmas which slowed them down and let the firies back burn to contain them .I seen the storm in Colorado ,thank christ we don,t get any like that down here . Ray