Joel Gopan gets mention in "Supply Line" Magazine

Hardbird
Corporal
Corporal

Joel Gopan gets mention in "Supply Line" Magazine

Post by Hardbird »

Joel,

Congratulations are in order for you on your name being mentioned in the current issue of the MVPA's "Supply Line" magazine. John Varner spoke very highly of you, and your assistance, in his article about restoring his DUKW.

You have helped many people over the years. We appreciate the knowledge that you pass on and the parts that you can provide. John's mention of you by name shows this!

Best Regards,
Ron Leatherman
Ron Leatherman
Albion, Indiana
MVPA #28954

1943 Autocar M15A1 / M16A1 Half-track
(converted to the M3 standard)

http://www.mv-restoration.com
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

What's the matter with good 'ol Ranger here, I ain't no potted plant, Hell, I type my pintle hook off helping out poor CCKW owners, and Minnhawk doesn't even give me an "atta boy". DUKW guys are like that. :wink: I'll send him an autographed whoopie cushion, maybe he will remember me. That Joel is a good guy tho, good thing he isn't anything like me. :wink:
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Seriously,
Joel appreciates a kind word or two and says "thank you".
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it