CCKW Fender welt

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

CCKW Fender welt

Post by RANGER »

Don't forget to replace it when you install your fenders. It starts at the rear of the louvered hood side panel down along the cowl, and along the joint of the running board and fender. Don't forget to use flat washers on the fender bolts to the cowl and running board. Use SAE washers as the holes are smaller.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Don't forget to install it at the upper front of the Open Cab along the joint of the Dash Board and Cowl.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

I used current black plastic fender welt, which I keep on hand, I have some NOS 40s GM welt that has been on my wall since the 40s, but the newer type is better.