MVPA new policies

Ernie Baals

MVPA new policies

Post by Ernie Baals »

Hi everybody;
I am asking all MPVA members to go to this link to G503.com and read the new policies secretly put into place by the Board of directors of the MVPA (the vote was 10 yes 3 no).
http://www.g503.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82183

These policies basically take away all of the members and opposing directors freedom of speech. actions and create a secret society where the membership is alloewed to no nothing and directors who try to tell the membership and club info are removed!

I am also urging all members to contact the MVPA HQ, the club pres, and all of the directors and letting them know how you feel.
thanks
Ernie Baals MVPA3104

Post by Guest »

I've read some of the postings and quite frankly think its all silly. As a new MVPA member I am having trouble understanding what exactly they are talking about. Hopefully somebody can lay it out in laymans terms for the rest of us so I can make a educated decision on what is going on.

Sounds like another sanbox argument to me :roll:
Ernie Baals

MVPA new policies

Post by Ernie Baals »

Hello guest.
If i may have your name and email adress I would be more than happy to contact you and lay out everthing that has happened.
Thanks Ernie
42cckw
Corporal
Corporal

Post by 42cckw »

Hi Ernie
I am a over twenty year member of the MVPA , and would like to know whats going on :roll: But why can't you just post it so we all can read it or is it a secret :!: just thought I would ask.
Bert
General
General
My garage: 1943 Dodge WC-51 "old bets"
1945 Dodge WC-62

Post by Bert »

No need for four times the same post, deleted the others.
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hi Bert:

I guess Ernie just wanted to make sure he got his message out. :wink:

Later

BTW, did ya get my last email?
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Bert
General
General
1945 Dodge WC-62

Post by Bert »

Ugg wrote:BTW, did ya get my last email?
offtopic:
last one was nov 2nd?
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Ernie Baals

MVPA new policies

Post by Ernie Baals »

Hi All;
I will try to lay out the last couple of years without boring all of you.

A person who had never been a member in thier own right (part of a family) ran for and was elected a director.
When the chairman (also an elected director) of the resolution and conflict committee was asked to look into this by 2 other directors the remaining members of the board voted to eliminate the conflict and resolution committee all together and ceated a family membership to cover thier behinds.
When it was time for the director (the chairman of the now defuct committee) to run for reelection, the nominating committee denied him the right to run, (to date this has not been resolved).
In the election that followed director Kenton Tucker was defeated, he lost,. At the next board meeting the board created an appointed directors possition for him (with full voting rights and benefits) basically voiding the election results.
The clubs COO and treasurer had, up to this year, refused to have an audit of the clubs funds. (it had been 5 years since the last review longer since the last audit) He stated at the membership meetings in Duluth and Dayton that the membership is too stupid to understand an audit. (these quotes are on tape, the meetings were recorded, now you know why meeting are no longer allowed to be recorded),
At the Dayton membership meeting after he gave his report a member ask why there had not been an audit and why there had not been any finacial statements made availlible to the membership.
With that question he stormed out of the room yelling I quit, i don.t need to put up with this S$%T!!! Even though this was witnessed by over 150 members he was allowed to stay on to run the audit and hand pick his own successor.
With the new policies the board has created a secret society. The directors are not allowed to voice any opposition to any of the discisions (or face manditory resignation) made and now the memberhip does not have a conflict and resolution committee to turn to, to ask questions.
What is the biggest worry is the the MVPA now had approx $800,000.00 in the bank. And with the new rules the entire board only has to answer to themselves, not the membersship.
I hope this spells it out.
Ernie
Ugg
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Ugg »

Hi Ernie:

It spells out criminal acts. Like on the other forum, RICO. Serious stuff there.

Later
Ugg 8)
1942 WC 53 "Da Beast"
Bert
General
General
1945 Dodge WC-62

Post by Bert »

This discussion has nothing to do with this forum. To discuss this matter please use g503.com. No need for the same discussion on two places. Therfore I closed this topic.