THINK REDBALL!!!-JOIN REDBALL!!!

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

THINK REDBALL!!!-JOIN REDBALL!!!

Post by RANGER »

There are some nice restored CCKW's in the REDBALL TRANSPORT, two of the members CCKW's are featured in the new CCKW "Walk Around" book by David Doyle.
Does anyone recognize the trucks or know who those two members are?
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
The Dodge Boys
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: THINK REDBALL!!!-JOIN REDBALL!!!

Post by The Dodge Boys »

im A LIFE MEMBER. HAVENT SEEN THE BOOK YET BUT MY QUESS IS BOB AND ERICS TRUCKS. BUT I THINK ERIC SOLD HIS TRUCK. WE HAVE A MEETING THIS WEEK COME AND JOIN US. WED NIGHT 7PM. HAVE FUN BILL. :D PS THERE MORE TO THE RED BALL THAN GMCS, AMOR CARS, TANKS AN JEEP AND RIGS OF EVERY SIZE. THE BEST FOR LAST DODGES. MIGHTY MOPARS. SORRY I JUST HAD TO SAY THAT. :!:
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

Guess again.
Am surprised to hear Eric sold his truck. (it has my engine in it)
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
The Dodge Boys
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Post by The Dodge Boys »

OOOOO YOU ALREADY KNOW WHOS TRUCKS THEY ARE, YOUR FUNNY. lET ME SEE 1 TRUCK IS YOURS. HAVE FUN. BILL. :D
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

No, mine is not one of them and is probably light years away from being a reference or photo in a book. It is just a nice pampered truck with a lot of NOS parts bolted on it. There are two Red Ball owners tho as one of the featured trucks has a new Motor Sergeant.