Ebay has nice CCKW items

RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Ebay has nice CCKW items

Post by RANGER »

Memphis Equipment, Chambersburg Branch has some nice to have items currently being offered on eBay. They have sold out the majority of the CCKW cosmetic items years ago, but they have unique items that should not be ignored. Some of which are" Bango Drive Flange Gaskets made of Terneplate, Exhaust Pipe ans Seal sets, Hoen Contact Switch, etc. Don't pass them up, as the supply is not endless. They are very careful to offer quality parts and prompt shipping. They will soon be offering the rare late Cast Iron version of the CCKW Generator Bracket in NOS condition. They are sorting thru their older items to offer on eBay.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it
RANGER
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant

Post by RANGER »

If you are anticipating working on your CCKW Banjo or Split rear brake shoes, consider eBay 320032369480 G-508 Brake Retainer Clips for the anchor pins. These are in oerfect condition as always with Memphis Equipment. Your old ones may be corroded or end up damaged when you try to remove them. These are either NOS or NOS take offs. I have nothing to gain by pitching for Memphis, but hate to see collectors miss an opportunity for parts that may just come in handy. I keep plenty of these, as I have seen trucks that need them because of corrosion.

They fit the Chevrolet 4X4 also.
US ARMY HONOR GRADUATE MECHANIC, Restorer of fine Jeeps, MV's, MVPA 40+yrs, DAV, Army Aircrew member, Donor to Military Museums & CAF, MV Hobby since 1945
Other Hobby- Army Air Force & Busting Big Ass Military Imposters-Good at it