What's Next

Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

What's Next

Post by Vista52 »

This was last week.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5816

The trailer came back this week with something new!

Maybe not the restored example that Ranger is looking for but nice all the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coming together is a Beginning...Keeping together is Progress...Working together is Success.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is Taken...Oscar Wilde
A POW is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him...WSC
Nick Bombini
Corporal
Corporal

Re: What's Next

Post by Nick Bombini »

Well, apparently that bomb truck isn't at Eagle Field anymore...

--Nick
Nick Bombini
---
'42 M7A1 Generator
'42 M7 Generator trailer
'43 CCKW 352 A2
'45 USMC mobile repair shop trailer
'45 GPW
Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Vista52 »

Nick,

I bought a M-2-4 from Ryan. His Dad threw in a Blueberry Pancake Breakfast (we ate in the Ready Room) and a tour of the airfield, which was nice as it kept my wife from further chewing me out. We had spent a wonderful night in the back seats of the truck behind the Local Mexican Market. :lol: :lol:
Coming together is a Beginning...Keeping together is Progress...Working together is Success.
A POW is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him...WSC
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

Vista it looks like you have enough toys there. A boat, travel trailer, motor home, Wc 52 and a half ton Dodge cab. I will take that bomb truck off your hands so you can enjoy your retirement not working on MVs. A dollar sound good to you :lol:
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
Vista52
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Vista52 »

We'll talk more when I get that tour of Estrella Field you promised!!! :roll: :D
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

I am up at school in the bay area right now. I will be down again for a weekend in November and a month between December and January
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller