All other trucks not mentioned above.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Private 1st Class
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am
- My garage: 1945 Gpw--1942WLA--1947 Plymouth Bus.Coupe--1942WC-54
I just picked up a 1942 WC-54 and noticed it doesn't have the fuel filter element.Does anyone know where I can get one or a cross ref. number for an after market one?
- Technician 3rd Grade
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:13 am
All the 3/4 WCs us the same firewall, left side fuel filter. Vintage Power Wagon or John at Midwest Military. Good luck. The Dodge Boys
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Queensland, Australia
- Technical Sergeant
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:25 am
- My garage: Harley Davidson 42WLA, Dodge WC63, Dodge WC57, Chevrolet 1-1/2 ton 4x4. Originally an Earth Borer, Pole Setter. Drilling rig gone and truck now mounts a #7 Set Lifting Frame. i.e.: Light Wrecker.
- Location: 70km from Melbourne Australia
There is a NAPA filter #3034 I think (I will edit if I'm wrong) that will fit quite well in the Zenith filter body though you may have to slightly reduce the diameter of the upper disc or put a gasket in to get it to seal on that face.