WC63 for sale

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

WC63 for sale

Post by Wolfen »

I am selling my WC63. It runs and drives well. It has the correct engine and is still six volts. It has 7 new tires and tubes. The tires have, around 200 miles on them. The wheels, have been x-rayed, primed and spray painted. It comes with the gun ring, and cradle. It has all of the bows and corners. It has brand new canvas still in the box. It has a new tailgate, and I will include a Pioneer Tool carrier rack. The truck, runs and stops good. I installed a new carb, and cleaned out and lined the gas tank. It has a new master cylinder, and six new wheel cylinders. I just had the brakes adjusted and the lubricants drained and replaced. It comes with a jump seat. There is only one bad rust through about 1/2 long about a 1/4 thick on the left rear tool box. I have a clean Oregon title for it in my name. I am asking for $20000.00. The truck is located in a heated shop in Woodburn OR, 97071. The truck, runs and drives. I am able to handle tractor trailers. This would be a excellent restoration project.
email sertelt@hotmail.com. 5039894133
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: WC63 for sale

Post by Wolfen »

I have pictures of it available if you send me your email, I will send them to you.
Wolfen
Technician 3rd Grade
Technician 3rd Grade

Re: WC63 for sale

Post by Wolfen »

The tires are 9.00 x16 NDT's. I am including the correct size winch cable, and the clutch handle for the winch.