From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:49 pm
- My garage: 1941 WC closed cab
- Location: Michigan
Hello have cleaned up a wc41 Pintle hook but is missing the spring. Any insight as to what I need?
- Technician 4th Grade
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 am
- My garage: 48 Power Wagon
71 Dodge Challenger R/T
- Location: Newport Washington
It is a coil spring, 1-1/16 inches in diameter and about 2-1/4 inches long. I had to disassemble the thing to remove and replace the spring. There is a centering cone on the bottom of the latch and a retaining lip on the housing, so It takes a little finesse to get it in.