From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
WarDog
Corporal
Corporal
My garage: 1941 dodge wc9

Post by WarDog »

Hello all. New member here in KY. I have been following the forum for a bit. I have recently purchased a Dodge wc9. But lost the man i had planned to rebuild it with, my dad. That being said thanks for allowing me on the forum.
Adam in Wa
Sergeant
Sergeant
My garage: 48 Power Wagon
42 WC53
71 Dodge Challenger R/T

Re: New member

Post by Adam in Wa »

Welcome aboard; the guys on this forum are very knowledgeable, if they can’t answer your questions no one can.

Sorry about your Dad.

Any pics of your truck?
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

If you have any ambulance specific questions let me know as I have 4 currently and know a bit about them
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
WarDog
Corporal
Corporal
My garage: 1941 dodge wc9

Post by WarDog »

I know my wc9 has a few extra leafs in the springs. But is the length the same as the other 1/2 ton trucks?
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

Ambulances are longer
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller