wc54 Ambulance restoration .Geelong Victoria

From VC-1 to WC64-KD.
Ray Edsall
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

wc54 Ambulance restoration .Geelong Victoria

Post by Ray Edsall »

G,Day all . A few years ago me and John Belfield imported into Australia 4 Dodge wc54 Ambulances ,.that we got from Danial Privat in the states . I sold 1 of mine to Jake Nevil in Geelong . If anyone is interested to see the progress of this reso of that ambulance ,go on to Maple leaf up ,MLU forum, and look up Restoration Forum . Resto of dodge wc54 ambulance . Jake and his Dad are doing a pretty good job on it .. Ray
wc 9 and 12 owner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
My garage: current owner of a WC 9, WC 12, 2 K38s, USMC Willys MB Holden Ambulance, 1943 USMC Willys NOM 12 radio jeep ,wc 27, Cushman package kar, m6 bomb truck, m5 bomb trailer, m1 bomb truck, Ben hur trailer and a few more things

Re: wc54 Ambulance restoration .Geelong Victoria

Post by wc 9 and 12 owner »

I remember those ambulances at his place there was even a half ton body in the lot
All right they're on our left they're on our right they're in front of us they're behind us they can't get away this time
General Chesty Puller
jim lee
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade
My garage: M37

Post by jim lee »

Kaegi
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by Kaegi »

wow after seeing this I will never complain next time all I have to do is weld in some floorboards :thumbup:
jim lee
Technician 4th Grade
Technician 4th Grade
My garage: M37

Post by jim lee »

I watched that and thought. "Yikes! How do you do that? How does one figure out what the missing bits should look like?" Never even suspected that about two days later I'd run across and buy an old WC53". I'm facing my first dissolved body now. Oh man! Where do I start?

I need some tools!

-jim lee